Monday, December 1, 2008

Daniella my love <3







Monday nights are noisy! A bunch of random people show up at my house for no reason at all. Brian and and Gords head back to school so my mom usually cooks up a storm. The "sheets" go up and there's all kinds of pots/pans/dish noises coming from behind the kitchen sheets. While I try to unwind, my brother likes to ask for last minute favors.

Brian: Ats iron my shirts

Me: NO! (but then I end up doing it anyway!!)

Oh yea.. I almost forgot, weekly visits from Delaine and Daniella. I came home from the gym today and there were two little arms running towards me. I love hugs from <3DANIELLA. She's a feisty little one. After taking a million silly pics on my web cam together, we got into a little scuffle. She left my room crying because I told her that she needed to learn how to share. Five minutes later, this cute little face kept peeking through the crack in my bedroom door. I opened it and there she was, waiting for me to notice her. I smiled and hugged her.. she cried even more and hugged me back. Then just like that we were cool again. It's crazy how much we can learn from kids. I realize that I'm like her when it comes to God. I like to throw tantrums when God tells me I need to change something about myself. I'd rather run away then to hear him say that I'm doing something wrong. It doesn't take me long to start inching my way back to him of course. I'm so drawn to God. I can't help it. I'm addicted to the high of being in His presence. When he feels distant, I feel so lost and scared. And the thought of him being angry or disappointed in me makes me so sad. I want us to always be "cool".

No comments: